Thursday, 18 May 2017

A little Ikea haul.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Elizabeth-Anne-Ikea-Candles
A while ago I visited Ikea. Luckily I don't live far from our local Ikea store. Ikea is one of those places I don't visit often but when I do, I am immediately drawn to the home accessories section admiring the scented candles, fluffy blankets and sweet succulent plants. On my recent trip, I purchased a few items and thought I would share what I got.

I picked up a few accessories including these wonderful vanilla tea lights which smell like creamy vanilla ice-cream and freshly baked waffles. It's a soft, sweet aroma that's not too overpowering. The pack contains 30 tea lights so these will last me a long time. I use the tea lights for my oil burner and pop a few in some tea light holders I have. Also, I picked up the matching candle from the collection which I have on my bedside table. Ikea stock other scents too including peach and orange, apple and pear, and blackberry and lilac to name a few.
Elizabeth-Anne-Ikea-Plates
I picked up these gorgeous plates finished with a lovely decorative boarder and glaze. They remind me of traditional handmade crockery. There are other colours available however, I decided to go with this beautiful sage green and light blue/grey shade which look wonderful paired together. I plan on using these as a table centrepiece along with my flowers and candles.
Elizabeth-Anne-Ikea-Biscuits
Elizabeth-Anne-Ikea-Biscuits
Lastly, what would a trip to Ikea be without purchasing some of their delicious biscuits? I can never resist these biscuits and they are the perfect partner with a cup of tea. I purchased the cappuccino and orange flavours but I believe they may sell other flavours too.

Do you like to shop at Ikea? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Follow

Post a Comment

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.