Friday, 21 October 2016

Mini Sleek makeup haul.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
I relish shopping for makeup. Everything from exploring the various stands, pretty packaging, choosing a shade(s) and best of all when there is an offer available. Whilst browsing my local Boots store I headed over to the Sleek Makeup stand and to my delight saw there was an offer exclaiming any two products for £12. Instantly I picked up the Solstice Highlighting Palette and the I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Goodnight Sweetheart.
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
I first discovered Sleek Makeup when I was 20 years old and have been a fan ever since. I always thought their products were wonderful quality at affordable prices. Owning a small collection of their blushes, eyeshadow palettes and pout polishes (I loved those!) they have never disappointed in terms of application, long-wearing and pigmentation.

I have read numerous reviews on the Solstice Highlighting Palette praising the quality, longevity and overall appearance on the skin thus appealing to my inner makeup goddess so when I was in Boots my first goal was to try out the tester product and swatch on my hand and to my delight it exceeded all my expectations. I have now switched to this palette when highlighting and has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
Just take a few moments to admire those pretty shades. The I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Goodnight Sweetheart offers an array of handsome hues in matte and shimmer textures (the best of both worlds). Not only pleasing to the eye but creates elegantly alluring eye makeup looks especially a lovely smoky eye or rich smoke look which is on trend for this autumn/winter. The palette comes with a double-ended sponge applicator but I prefer to use my MAC 239 eye shader brush, 217 blending brush and Real Techniques eyeshadow brush. I am not sure if this offer is still available in Boots so I would advise to check first but I am happy with my purchases and making a saving of £6.98!
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
Sleek Makeup - Elizabeth Anne
As this is a haul post, if you would like to read an in-depth review and admire swatches; let me know in the comments below!

Do you like Sleek Makeup?



Follow

4 comments

  1. I have the highlighting palette, and i have too admit i reach for this over high end ones! It's so fab, and the colour pay of is incredible. Love the eyeshadow palette too, perfect Autumnal colours! Great post sweets!

    Jessica xo

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you Jessica! I have got my eye on their new highlighting palette too (you can never have too many in my opinion!) Lizzie x

      Delete
  2. I've seen this highlighting palette everywhere, I think I'm going have to get it, it looks gorgeous! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it really is! I think I may do an in-depth review if that would help? Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.