Saturday, 13 August 2016

Rituals | The Ritual of Karma body cream & shower oil - Review.

Rituals Karma Collection - Elizabeth Anne

Rituals | The Ritual of Karma - Body Cream (£19.50) & Shower Oil (£8.50)*


New to the Rituals range is "the ritual of karma." Ancient Hindu belief claims that living with good intent attracts positive karma. In essence, say good words; think good thoughts; do good deeds and good will come your way. I believe in this and always try to do a good deed a day: be it holding the door open for someone or giving a compliment. The collection from Rituals comprises of: shower foam, body cream, body scrub, shower oil, fragrance sticks and a candle. Featuring the sweet floral aroma of white holy lotus and refreshing bergamot; it makes this the most luxurious bath time treat and perfect for a well deserved pamper session. The scent is light which is great for those who do not like overpowering aromas. The packaging features a cool aqua green shade which I find refreshing and calming topped with copper accents. This is defiantly luxury skin care.

The body cream is super rich and creamy and leaves the skin feeling silky soft. I like to apply this after I've had a bath or shower and because it absorbs quickly, you do not end up with that sticky feeling when getting dressed. Additionally, I like to use this as a bedtime treat, applying liberal amounts to my arms and legs and leaving to absorb overnight and for an extra indulgent treat, I mix a little of the oil with the cream before applying to my skin.

The shower oil helps maintain your summer holiday tan for longer (yippee!) The oil nurtures and hydrates the skin when showering so that your skin does not become dry or lose it's pigment. The soothing oil changes into a milky silky consistency that leaves the skin irresistibly soft. I have been using this post-bath and leaving on the skin before towel drying. I only need 1-2 pumps of the oil to apply as a little goes a very long way therefore, this bottle will last a long time.

I've been using these products for a few weeks now in order to give a good trial run and provide an honest review. My skin has become more soft and supple (especially on the dry areas such as my hands, knees and elbows) and appears more radiant, brighter and has a beautiful glow. I am really impressed and my skin defiantly looks happier and healthier. I would recommend these products for anyone looking to inject a little indulgence into their skin care or those who suffer with dry patches and their skin needs a little TLC.

Will you be trying Rituals new collection? I'd love to know your thoughts so leave them in the comments section below and I'll reply to you as soon as possible.


Follow

2 comments

  1. Hi Lizzie!
    How are you? The Rituals of Karma line is wonderful huh? I recently wrote something on my blog too. Feel free to visit it sometime. I love your blog!
    xxx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wendy, thank you for your comment and I am pleased you like my blog! Yes, Rituals is lovely and I especially love this range :) I shall be sure to check out your blog too. Lizzie xx

      Delete

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.