Saturday, 16 January 2016

Pretty stationery haul.

Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
I adore pretty stationery. There is no doubt about that. When I was in TK Maxx a while ago I spotted these cute paperclips. There was only a few left and I haven't heard of the brand before so unsure of where else to purchase them but the pack contains 4 of each design (pastel clips, gold clips and lightbulb paperclips). These will be super handy for all my lecture notes at university and keeping things organised. Next are some amazing gold holographic (my photo doesn't quite show off the holographic but trust me they are!) alphabet stickers I bought from John Lewis. These will be great for labeling my folders but can be used for just about anything: labeling gift tags, birthday cards, notebooks or scrapbooking.
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
I picked up this sweet 52-week spiral bound journal by Dear Lizzy (such a fabulous name!) in Hobbycraft. Featuring a aqua cover with gold polka dots. Each page is predesigned with colourful prints and beautiful illustrations including prompts on 52 of the 106 pages. I've been really enjoy using this journal to record my thoughts, ideas and inspirations. The pages can be personalised with other products in their range but I've stuck photos in, tickets, stickers and other special memories. It's around the same size as an A5 notebook so it's just the right size to pop into your handbag and doesn't take up much space. I've got my eye on a few other bits from the Dear Lizzy range - I need to stop!
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Stationery Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Lastly I purchased this La De Dah scrapbook. This is the Botanical scrapbook from their new range which also includes Sparkle and Glow. I've had a scrapbook from this brand before which I've now filled and thoroughly enjoyed the process and reliving memories. I find scapbooking theraptuic and relaxing. Each scrapbook comes with a 2 in 1 pen and glue stick and a pocket at the back to store items before gluing them in. Each beautifully predesigned page (46 in total) allows you to be creative and use for whatever purpose you have in mind: recording memories, collecting inspiration or as a special gift to a loved one. Several pages are wallets to store your photos and keep clean. As it's a ring binder you can always add more pages if you run out. Their whole range is wonderful from stickers and toppers to tape and glitter pens. I know I'll have just as much fun filling this scrapbook!

Please feel free to leave a comment below or just to say hello!


Follow

Post a Comment

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.