Saturday, 1 August 2015

Superdrug haul.

Matlock, Derbyshire.
The new Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser collection from L'oreal promises to give locks an extraordinarily glossy finish. The first ever glycogel enriched haircare range helps locks look perfectly polished without weighing it down. The collection was on offer at Superdrug at an introduction price so I couldn't resist. I have always been a fan of the Elvive Nutri-Gloss range as it has always made my hair feel silky soft and look incredibly luminescent. I look forward to giving this new collection a try.
Whilst browsing Superdrug, I found myself looking at the Eylure brow pencils. They come in an array of shades (I prompted for Number 10 Dark Brown) and each has a spoolie brush. I normally use a powder for my brows but for a while I have wanted something with a little more precision and definition. The brow pencil allows for buildable colour and to create the illusion of brow hairs. I am sure this will become a staple product in my makeup bag.
Lastly, I purchased this facial scrub by Garnier. Enriched with citrus and moringa extracts it promises to purify and revitalize skin, preventing it from looking tired and dull. I prefer facial scrubs that are gentle on the skin but coarse enough to exfoliate the daily grime away leaving skin fresh and clean. This fresh radiance scrub appearance to have the right balance of exfoliation beads that will unclog pores without being harsh on the skin.

Do you shop at Superdrug?

Follow

Post a Comment

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.