Monday, 10 July 2017

My First Vlog.

Kniveton, Derbyshire.
Vlog - Elizabeth Anne
One of the many joys of blogging is sharing my thoughts, experiences, ideas and pretty photographs on my little corner of the internet and reading blogs written by like-minded people. There is something wonderful in settling down with a cup of camomile tea and reading my favourite blogs. I was inspired by a recent article I read about vlogging and discussing sharing little moments of daily life.

I enjoy watching vlogs and YouTube videos and although in the past I tried to record my own, I felt more comfortable writing my blog. Since reading the article about vlogging, it stirred my interests and thought I would give it another go. My first vlog is all about country walks, wandering through golden fields and listening to birdsong. To watch, click on the play button.


"Adopt the pace of nature:
her secret is patience."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I would love to know what your thoughts are on my first vlog. Let me know if you enjoy watching these videos and if you'd like me to make more. Thank you!

Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.