Saturday, 31 December 2016

New Year's Resolutions 2017.

With 2016 drawing to a near, it's a time to reflect and focus on our goals and aspirations for the coming year. Maybe there is something you'd like to achieve, a place you'd like to visit or something you'd like to try. Whatever it may be, now is the perfect time to jot down those ideas and dreams as we welcome 2017 and a whole host of new adventures and opportunities. I have made a list of resolutions for 2017, but rather than having a very long list (which sometimes can feel like a mammoth task) I have condensed it down into more manageable chunks and therefore more likely to stick to.

1. Loose weight & exercise more.

Since the beginning of 2016, I have been on a mission to loose a little weight. I have lost some weight but not as much as I would have liked (see resolution number three) and therefore this will be a resolution I will carry into 2017.

2. Worry less.

Yes it is true I am a born-worrier and sometimes I over think things. I don't worry as much as I used to, but from time to time I can suffer and therefore for 2017 I am going to learn the art of mindfulness, relaxation and try to think more positively.

3. Exercise more.

Reflecting over the last year, I didn't do so well on the exercising front (not that it is an excuse) but after work, I can be so tired and then don't have the energy or motivation to exercise. For 2017, I am going to make use of my free time to exercise more and where possible make some changes such as using the stairs rather than the lift.

4. Travel more.

There's no doubt I have discovered some little gems over the last year and there's still lots more places I would love to visit. I hope to share my adventures on here with you all.

5. Learn a new craft.

I love paper crafting and making pretty pom-poms but for 2017, I have set myself a goal to learn a new craft. I think there is something rather special in having something that is homemade. I have a few crafts in mind that I would like to learn and hopefully share with you all.

What are your New Year's Resolutions? Let me know in the comments section below. I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.