Thursday, 10 November 2016

Review | Juicy Couture - I Love Juicy Perfume.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Perfume - Elizabeth Anne

Juicy Couture - "I Love Juicy" Perfume 100ml | £69* (Link).


The iconic high fashion brand Juicy Couture debuts a sparkly new fragrance dubbed "I Love Juicy" to their extensive line of bewitchingly attractive fragrances. Encompassed within a stylish sugar pink leopard print glass bottle topped with a golden stopper and decorated with sparkling diamantes is reminiscent of the I Am Juicy Couture fragrance and oozes every ounce of  confidence. The striking bottle sits on my shelf standing out among my other perfumes. There is something quite pretty about displaying your favourite perfumes.

Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Perfume - Elizabeth Anne
I Love Juicy perfume comes nestled in a beautiful black and sugar pink box trimmed in the same leopard print which features on the bottle and embossed with golden lettering. The oriental fragrance combines lush fruits and fresh florals to produce a seductive and bold aroma. Infused with top notes of toffee apple, sweet mandarin and succulent red currant, it blends beautifully with mid notes of tiger lily, jasmine petal and pink honeysuckle sealed with base notes of patchouli, amber and captive musk. I Love Juicy is a wonderful scent for those who enjoy fruity and floral aromas. Having a passion for fruity and floral scents, I Love Juicy is the best of both worlds and combines both aromas beautifully. If you feel undecided, I would encourage you to try a sample first by asking at your nearest counter.
The perfume is available in three different sizes: 30ml (£37), 50ml (£50) and 100ml including a cute rollerball (10ml RRP £9.99) which is an ideal handbag size to use while on the go. With Christmas just around the corner, this would make a lovely gift for a loved one or as an indulgent luxury treat to yourself.

Have you tried Juicy Couture perfumes?

Stockists

Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.