Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Thatched Candles Review.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Thatched Candles - Elizabeth Anne

Thatched Candles | Chocolate Orange -  £12.99*


As a lover of the countryside, nature and wildlife, I appreciate the little things in life; from birds chirping to blooms turning their faces towards the sunshine. I like to infuse my home with country décor that reflects my personality and mood, in conjunction with the changing seasons. For me, a lovely scented candle is a must-have for any home. A perfect aroma welcoming guests or enjoying a relaxing soak in a bubble bath; scented candles really influence our mood.

When I found Thatched Candles on Instagram, I was besotted and knew this was exactly my style. While more well known candles are lovely, sometimes you can find little gems and being handmade adds a touch of uniqueness. Inspired by the scents and aromas of the countryside, Thatched Candles are handmade soy wax candles made in heart of Cheshire. Scents to choose from include:

Lemon Curd
Ground Coffee
Chocolate Orange
Vanilla Bean
Jam Tart
Thatched Candles - Elizabeth Anne
I was very kindly sent 'Chocolate Orange' which is utterly divine, think Terry's Chocolate Orange! The candles are presented in a vintage (and reusable) glass jar which I may use to house my makeup brushes afterwards but could be used for hair accessorises, lipsticks or any other use. The tag is secured with twine giving the candle a very 'country-feel.' With a wooden wick, the candle issues a wonderful crackle sound like a wood burner. This relaxing melody is perfect during the evening or basking in a little 'me time. Best of all, they are 100% eco-friendly.

Thatched Candles can be bought online from Emma's Etsy shop.

Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.