Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Meri Meri Haul.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
When I popped into my local TK Maxx store I discovered an abundant Meri Meri baking kits and accessories so I was in my element! For those of you who haven't heard of this brand before, they create the most sweet and adorable party supplies. From cute cupcake kits and gorgeous gift packaging to sweet stationery and beautiful bunting, Meri Meri is the place for all your party supplies. So today I thought I would show you what I purchased.
These Jolly Santa straws will be perfect for Christmas party drinks! Red and white stripes with a Santa perched on top... what's not to love? I picked up a cupcake kit featuring 2 different paper case designs and festive toppers, including Santa, Christmas trees, reindeers and silver flags that read 'Be jolly and merry!'
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
The 12 days of Christmas cupcake kit has everything to create festive cupcakes. I'll be using this kit when I bake some cupcakes. Inside contains 2 different paper case designs and cupcakes toppers depicting the 12 days of Christmas.
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
I picked up this New Year garland with pretty silver and gold sparkly stars and stripes and tassels. The garland reads: 'Happy New Year.'
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
What's Christmas without a pretty garland? Inside contains green and white twine, a jolly Santa, Christmas trees, cute mittens, stars and the garland reads: 'Tis the Season.' This would look lovely at a party or a fantastic craft for young children to do.
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
How adorable is this reindeer gift bag? I'll be using this when I come to wrap my Christmas presents and at £1.99 I couldn't resist!
Meri Meri Haul - Elizabeth Anne
Lastly, I purchased this gift bag set which includes 2 different designs (white with gold glitter spots and kraft brown with silver glitter spots and matching tissue paper.) These will make gifts extra pretty.

Please leave a comment below with your thoughts. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I purchased!


Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.