Thursday, 27 August 2015

My gratitude list - 10 things I am thankful for.

Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
My Gratitude List - Elizabeth Anne
Reading such terrible headlines in the news lately really hits home how life can be unpredictable, so its important to appreciate the little things in life and enjoy every moment. Here is my list of 10 things I am grateful for.


1. My family and friends.

Without them I would be lost. The support and love from them is incredible. I am so lucky and will treasure them forever. 

2. My health.

Never take good health for granted. 

3. Ben.

I love this little pooch so much my heart could burst! He is always there for me and makes my giggle until my sides hurt. Showering me with kisses and loving cuddles - he's the best.

4. Little bits of kindness.

Good morning/evening text messages, small surprises, compliments ect. All the little things mean the most.

5. The countryside.

Waking up each morning to a breathtaking view and watching the wildlife. Nothing compares to the dawn chorus. 

6. Fresh sheets.

Yes, the ones that have been air-dried and smell wonderful and oh-so soft. Curling up in a freshly made bed after a hot bubble bath is pure bliss.

7. My home.

My own little safe sanctuary. 

8. Sense of smell.

Fresh flowers, books, new stationery, fresh bedding... 

9. A new day.

Good days and bad days... remember, each new day is a new start. Sometimes we forget that.

10. Laughter.

The best medicine there is. 

I'd love to know what you are thankful for. Feel free to leave me a comment below.


Follow

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Elizabeth Anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.